Sign up for the Kilometres for King's challenge to walk, run, swim, cycle, hop skip or jump in support of our hospitals.
To take on the Kilometres for King's challenge, simply decide your distance and whether it's 1km or 1,000kms, do it your way! You could...
- Run laps of your garden
- Walk your commute
- Take on an open water swim
- Cycle the distance to King's
- Scale a virtual mountain
- Three-legged race across your local park
- Conquer a personal milestone
With no set rules and your own virtual finish line, the options are endless. Just make sure it’s safe and in accordance with the current Government social distancing rules.
This event is open to all ages and costs £5 to register.
- Select whether you are registering as an Adult or a Child (aged 16 and under)
- Follow the prompt to set up your JustGiving page
- Complete your registration for Kilometres for King's
- Signing up as a team? It's easy to add other participants once you're signed up.
We are setting the challenge to raise £100 or more to help continue our vital work supporting patients and staff at King's. When you fundraise for King's College Hospital Charity, you are helping to change the lives of thousands of people.
Once registered we will support you every step of the way from setting up your JustGiving page to maximising your fundraising. We also have prizes for our top fundraisers:
- £100+ Receive a Kilometres for King’s medal to celebrate your achievement.
- £500+ Receive a King’s College Hospital Charity running vest or t-shirt.
- £1000+ you’ll be entered into a draw to win an Amazon Echo!
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like any further information about fundraising. We would love to talk to you!