Support our Christmas Appeal
Whether you've been personally treated at King's or want to show your gratitude for the care given to a family member or friend, every donation helps to take care further and support the amazing staff who don't stop over Christmas.
Bringing peace to children in distress
King's incredible nursing team helps these seriously distressed children find some peace, away from the dizzying clamour of a busy emergency department, where they can calm any outbursts or protect them from harming themselves.
Right now, this means helping children recover in a bare, bright space with clinical walls and no windows. With your help, we can transform this into a room where children can sit comfortably, listen to music, play games and choose appropriate lighting to help them calm down.
Together, we can create a place where children feel safe, cared for and relaxed enough to open up and talk.
The difference your donation could make
- £25 could pay for a Bluetooth speaker system to help patients play their choice of music or soothing sounds.
- £50 could help to pay for LED lights to colour wash the entire room, in a choice of over 65,000 colours and effects to suit their mood.
- £75 could pay for a projector to stream films, TV shows and phone media, plus a gaming cart, console and display monitor
Bringing peace to Hospital Heroes
The impact of your donation
With Christmastime being one of the busiest times for hospital staff, there's never been a better time to give. Here's where your money could go:
- Wellbeing spaces and activities for staff to unwind away from the wards
- One-to-one and group psychological support for staff who are feeling overwhelmed
- Awards schemes to recognise exceptional achievements.
Find out more about how we support King's staff, at Christmastime and all year round.
Make a donation
Bringing peace in memory of loved ones
Donate in memory of someone special this Christmas.
For many people Christmas is a time to remember loved ones and cherish memories. For some it is magical, for others intensely painful.
Giving in memory is a powerful way to honour someone close to you who was touched by King's care.
It can bring you peace of mind through celebrating their life, and your gifts will in turn help to bring peace of mind to others as your support helps to make the best care possible at King's.