King's College Hospital Charity is proud to launch King’s Santa Dash - a 5k walk, run, or jog following a route of your choice.
Your fundraising efforts will go towards funding cutting edge equipment and facilities, innovative research and pioneering treatment and improving the working environment for staff.
Registration is £10 for an adult and £5 for a child (16 and under). You will receive:
- A King’s College Hospital Charity yellow Santa hat.
- A technical running vest (while stocks last.)
- A racing bib.
- Dedicated support all the way up to the day of your event.
- Hints and tips of how to get started and how to boost your fundraising.
Upon completing your 5km walk, jog, or run, you'll receive a very special King's Santa Dash medal.
Target sponsorship - £100.
1. Click on a button below to start.
2. You'll be prompted to set up your JustGiving Fundraising page.
3. You'll then be automatically redirected to Enthuse where you can register for King's Santa Dash.
How you complete your 5k, and who you complete it with, is entirely up to you. You can jingle around the block on your own, or walk in a winter wonderland with members of your household or support bubble. And you’ve got until the 18th of December to do it!
Just make sure you're safe and in accordance with the current Government social distancing rules.
For more information, or if you have any further questions please get in touch with our Event Elf, Michelle, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or giving Michelle a call on 020 4526 0543.