Host a virtual movie night with friends and family and help raise funds for our Hospital Heroes Appeal - all from the comfort of your couch! As well as enjoying a film with loved ones while you #StayHome, you'll be showing your support for our wonderful NHS staff at a time when they need it the most.
Support our NHS heroes and join our King’s Movie Marathon
Whether you're keeping up with the latest releases, or working your way through a list of unseen classics, King's Movie Marathon is the perfect way to spend a night in with those closest to you - even when they're miles away.
Follow the simple steps below and we'll give you all the guidance you need to watch a movie with your mates, wherever they may be.
To get involved and host your Movie Marathon:
- Register for free to receive our virtual materials and support (registration form below)
- Invite your virtual sofa buddies
- Select your film and streaming platform
- Make a donation (this is dicretionary but we suggest £5 per film friend)
- Choose where you’ll meet up – Netflix Party/Rave/Whatsapp (don't worry, we will give you all the tech tips you need for this bit!)
- Prepare the popcorn!
- Press play and chat away
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like any further information about King’s Movie Marathon or the Hospital Heroes Appeal. We would love to talk to you!