Becoming a Volunteer
Would you like to join our team of fundraising volunteers? Contact us for information on how to sign up.
As a volunteer, we will ask you to be:
- Enthusiastic about supporting fundraising activities
- Reliable and dedicated to the roles you sign up to, and to let us know with as much notice as possible if you are no longer able to help out
- On time in order for your supervisor to give you a full briefing on your role or activity
- Aged 16 years or over
- Respectful & sensitive towards the people you interact with whilst volunteering for us
If you think you have what it takes to be one of our volunteers, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please contact us to let us know you’re interested in volunteering. If there’s a particular opportunity that you’d like to get involved with, please mention this when you get in touch.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or over the phone on
0203 299 1393.
If you’d rather write to us you can do so at:
King’s College Hospital Charity
PO Box 74160
What happens next?
When you get in touch, a member of our team will talk you through the relevant volunteering opportunities.
Meanwhile, feel free to browse our current opportunities to find out more about our roles.
Our promise to you: we will
- Reimburse travel expenses on proof of receipt (London zones 1-6)
- Provide refreshments, or cover reasonable lunch expenses when you volunteer for over 6 hours
- Provide full briefings on all roles you undertake
- Ensure you have regular supervision and support
- Provide proof of hours and references on request
Find out more about how volunteering can be a fantastic experience.
King’s College Hospital can also offer volunteering within the hospital. Please visit the hospital website to find out more.