Philanthropy has long been fundamental to King’s since the site was donated in 1903 by Lord Hambledon. We are delighted that, to this day, our work continues to benefit from philanthropic support for a strategic range of game-changing and often globally-significant programmes.

 

As the number of patients who need our services continues to grow, the support of our major donors is more important than ever before.    

 

 

 


Talk to Kate