We are thrilled to announce that the Crown Fund, formerly the Small Grants Programme, has launched for 2019 and is now inviting applications for grants of up to £25,000.
Funded by King’s College Hospital Charity, the Crown Fund is designed to enable departments or specialties to conduct small scale projects that have the potential to make a big difference to patient outcomes and experience. We are looking for projects that fit within our general grant making policies, and that also:
- have the potential to make a big difference to patient outcome and experience;
- have a focus on innovation and transformation.
We also want to encourage applications for projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- projects in which patients and services users and their families are directly involved;
- projects in which there is a potential impact across more than one ward, speciality, or hospital site;
- projects from departments/specialties in which there are no significant Designated Funds;
- projects involving nurses, allied health professionals; multi-disciplinary clinical teams and non-clinical services/staff;
- projects in which there is an element of staff fundraising or other income generation.
Applications close at 10am on Monday the 16th of September 2019.
Talk to Claire