The Crown Fund has now closed for 2019. Thank you to all who applied. We expect to respond to all applications and publish the outcome of the call by the end of September 2019.
Funded by King’s College Hospital Charity, the Crown Fund (formerly the Small Grants Programme) is designed to enable departments or specialties to conduct small scale projects that have the potential to make a big difference to patient outcomes and experience. We look for projects that fit within our general grant making policies, and that also:
- have the potential to make a big difference to patient outcome and experience;
- have a focus on innovation and transformation.
We also encourage applications for projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- projects in which patients and services users and their families are directly involved;
- projects in which there is a potential impact across more than one ward, speciality, or hospital site;
- projects from departments/specialties in which there are no significant Designated Funds;
- projects involving nurses, allied health professionals; multi-disciplinary clinical teams and non-clinical services/staff;
- projects in which there is an element of staff fundraising or other income generation.
Applications have now closed for 2019.
Talk to Claire