We want to ensure that King’s remains:
- a centre of excellence for patients across the UK and beyond who require specialist care.
- a provider of first-class treatment for victims of major trauma.
- a world-class research and teaching facility.
We see ourself as a catalyst for innovation and excellence. We raise funds and give grants that enhance patient services, research and the working environment for staff.
The Charity has three priorities for grant making:
- Further developing and delivering a strategic grants programme that delivers positive outcomes and impact for patients, service users and their families.
- Ensuring key services/specialities use and develop their charitable funds to support innovation and improvement in clinical services across the hospitals.
- Developing and delivering a Small Grants Programme for projects under £25,000.
Our grant-making strategy is focused on improving patient care at the hospitals through:
- Supporting major transformation projects.
- Enhancing equipment and facilities.
- Supporting and inspiring clinical research.
- Improving patient experience and welfare.
- Supporting staff skills, health and welfare.